Wednesday, March 27, 2013

one month from today...


We had been warned right and left that being engaged would be “so hard” and the “worst part”… But luckily for Ryan and I, that has NOT been the case.  Our engagement has been a breeze.  Wedding plans have come together perfectly from day one and I’ve loved every minute of it!  (Maybe I should be an event planner or something…:))

Now were down to just ONE MONTH away. I can’t believe how fast time has flown by!  Now that all the busy details are behind us, we can just sit back and enjoy it.  All that’s left are the FUN things—bridal showers, picking out shoes, honeymoon swimsuit shopping…  Zero stress whatsoever.





With the invitations in the mail and only one month left to go, it’s suddenly all becoming VERY real. As busy and crazy as wedding planning can be, it's been a blast. And as for Ryan and I? I don't think we've ever been happier :)  I am so grateful for him and feel so lucky to have landed such an incredible guy. Let the countdown begin!










1 comments:

Marcieparson said...

Ohhh I'm obsessed with you blogging. Happy one month!