Friday, May 22, 2015

kallie's adoring visitors

Over the past few months, baby Kallie has met dozens of adoring visitors who have traveled long and far to meet her. She is quite the attraction! I'm always asked if I'm offended that everyone goes "straight to the baby" now instead of me. Hello?! I'd be offended if they didn't! There is no greater compliment than having people dote on your baby. And that Kallie girl sure is easy to love... Stealing hearts one visitor at a time!


Grandma Cath from Boise


Anna from Virginia


Jess and Camden from Houston
Cruisin' around in their matchy-match carseats!
My personal favorite because their expressions could not be more accurate- Camden all over his new girlfriend, and Kallie not having it.

 Cousins Ben and Lily from Boise
(Brandon and Stacy not pictured)


Julie from Virginia

McKenna from Washington


Grandpa and Uncles from Virginia


Marcie from Arizona
(Kallie not pictured, but I promised she was a big part of the visit, right Marce?)
It has been so fun having so much company and showing off sweet baby Kallie. She is so loved! 

1 comments:

Marcieparson said...

As I was reading this I was thinking, "Oh no! HOW did I not get any pictures with this baby?" And then I get to the bottom and see my sad picture. Next time baby boy will be pictured as well :)