Friday, May 24, 2013

all paying off

As if the wedding wasn't perfect enough, we hopped on a plane the next day for Cancun. Hot sun, cool breeze, white sand beaches, and the warmest, clear blue water I've ever seen.  The whole time I just kept asking myself, is this really happening? Am I really this happy? 






The weeks leading up to the wedding were an absolute whirlwind... Projects, papers, tests and final wedding preparations, all on top of my already crazy schedule of work, school and dance.  The final week before the wedding just about killed me. I knew it would be crazy, but WOW, did it blow me away.  In one week, I took 3 finals, graduated, moved out of my apartment, and threw a killer wedding.  




I still don't know how I survived, but it sure paid off! Now I'm DONE with school forever, MARRIED to the man of my dreams, had the time of my life in Cancun, and now just living the dream. Worth every sleepless night and every ounce of stress. I'm still just waiting to wake up because this is all WAY too good to be true. I am one HAPPY girl. 




1 comments:

Eric and Kaitlyn Gourley said...

I am just barely discovering this post and all your honeymoon pix! You guys are so darling and I just get all giddy inside reading about it! Love you both!